|Spike & The Bulldogs Concert to aid food pantry|
• WHAT: Spike and the Bulldogs concert
• WHEN: Friday, Feb. 11, 8-11 p.m.
• WHERE: Paulding County Extension Building, Paulding Fairground
• WHO: Sponsored by Holly, Wood and Vine
• ADMISSION: A freewill donation will be accepted with all proceeds going to the Sharing and Caring Food Pantry
By NANCY WHITAKER
Progress Staff Writer
Treat your Valentine to a dance night out from 8-11 p.m. Friday, Feb. 11, at the Paulding County Extension Building.
If you like ’50-’60s type music, you won’t want to miss the oldies group “Spike and the Bulldogs” presenting their one-of-a-kind concert.
Everyone is welcome to attend, wear your poodle skirts and bobby sox and go back in time and jump, hop, stroll and jitterbug to the music of yesteryear.
To read the rest of this article please subscribe or sign in