April 17, 2014

Subscriber Login

Don't have a username and password? Phone 419-399-4015 or email subscription@progressnewspaper.org to get yours today.
Click the E-Editions image below to see E-editions of the Progress, Weekly Reminder and special sections


Should the county emergency management agency office duties be a separate office?
United Way accepting allocations requests

PAULDING – United Way of Paulding County is now considering applications from qualified agencies for the 2010-11 campaign allocation process.

Agencies/organizations wishing to be considered for the 2010-11 program may either pick up allocation packets at the United Way office at 101 E. Perry St., Paulding, or may request an electronic packet. Requests can be made now at United Way of Paulding County office or by calling 419-399-8240.


Add comment

Free speech is the principle under which newspapers operate. The Progress welcomes your comments, suggestions and opinions that further discussion from all sides of an issue. We consider this an important element of the user experience on progressnewspaper.com. The Progress will not permit hate speech, personal attacks, profanities, irrelevant sexual references, threats, libel or spam. In general, comments that violate the Progress’ guidelines will be deleted. For more information or to report abuse, email progress@progressnewspaper.org.

Security code