|AEP revises update|
|Friday, July 06, 2012 1:29 PM|
Restoration update from AEP on Thursday morning, July 6:
• Paulding - 100 percent 23:59pm July 7 (Paulding includes Payne, Oakwood, Continental, Latty areas)
• Van Wert - 100 percent 23:59pm July 7 (Van Wert includes Haviland/Scott area, Convoy, Delphos, Ottoville areas)
• Rural area of Scott was restored last evening; however, Village of Scott has transmission repairs/distribution repairs that are being repaired today. Looking at tomorrow for restoring that area.
• Village of Payne will be restored this morning. Rural Payne will be restored today, probably in afternoon.
• Village of Oakwood will be restored today. Grover Hill will be restored today.
• Latty was restored, Briceton was restored. Parts of Worstville still out.
• Continental back in. May have some single outages in that area.
Multiple crews are working on every area outage in your area.
To read the rest of this article please subscribe or sign in