September 2, 2014

Subscriber Login

Don't have a username and password? Phone 419-399-4015 or email to get yours today.
Click the E-Editions image below to see E-editions of the Progress, Weekly Reminder and special sections
Was your damage underinsured or uninsured?

Did your home (primary residence) sustain damage in the June 29 storm? If so, are you underinsured or uninsured? Paulding County EMA is now working on damage assessments for the county. Information is needed on underinsured & uninsured homes – if there are many, the county or state may qualify for a federal disaster declaration. Phone the EMA at 419-399-3500 (leave voice message) to report your residential damage.