August 30, 2014

Subscriber Login

Don't have a username and password? Phone 419-399-4015 or email to get yours today.
Click the E-Editions image below to see E-editions of the Progress, Weekly Reminder and special sections
Sign up for weather alerts

How can you stay informed of hazardous weather? The Paulding County Emergency Management Agency can issue alerts thru NIXLE. EMA can send notices to your phone and/or email of severe weather and other events such as emergency road closing, missing persons, and similar situations. Just go to and register your device(s).