August 22, 2014

Subscriber Login

Don't have a username and password? Phone 419-399-4015 or email to get yours today.
Click the E-Editions image below to see E-editions of the Progress, Weekly Reminder and special sections
Progress seeking info on historical churches
Wednesday, September 18, 2013 1:10 PM

The Paulding County Progress is seeking information on historical churches in the county.

In many settlements, a church was one of the first buildings constructed. A lot of times, church services were held in a home.

What is the oldest church or congregation still holding services in Paulding County? How old is the church you attend? Many churches in our county are over 100 years old and their walls can tell many stories.

If you have any information about historical churches, please call Nancy at 419-399-4015 Ext. 103 and leave a message, or email