|Paulding SWCD annual tree seedling, nature sale begins|
|Friday, December 27, 2013 4:00 PM|
PAULDING – It may be cold outside, but let’s think spring. The Paulding Soil & Water Conservation District (SWCD) is now taking orders. Orders are open to the public, and will be accepted until March 31.
This year, the Paulding SWCD is proud to announce some new additions along with the good old trees:
American Arborvitae, Eastern Red Cedar, Colorado Blue Spruce, Norway Spruce, Eastern White Pine, Red Oak, White Oak, Walnut, Sugar Maple, Red Maple,
White Flowering Dogwood, Red Osier Dogwood, Highbush Cranberry, Black Cherry, Forsythia, Red Bud, Lilac, Pin Oak and Sycamore.
New specialty and bundles:
• Domestic Apple Tree 12-18” (pack of 5)
• Ohio Buckeye 12-18”
• Red Canadice Grapes (2-year-old plant)
• Regent Serviceberry 12-18” (pack of 5)
• Value Bundle: 25 American Arborvitae, 25 Norway Spruce, 25 White Oak, 25 Sycamore
• Specialty Bundle: 5 Domestic Apple Trees, 5 Red Canadice Grapes, 5 Regent Serviceberry
Quantity discounts are available. Anyone looking for a species not listed or for large quantity orders should contact the Paulding SWCD office for assistance.
There are several options for placing an order:
• Visit Paulding SWCD office located at 503 Fairground Drive, Paulding.
• Visit the Paulding SWCD website at www.pauldingswcd.org for pictures and a printable order form.
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Call 419-399-4771 and request a form be mailed to you.
To read the rest of this article please subscribe or sign in