|Election board announces May 6 primary information|
|Friday, April 18, 2014 3:36 PM|
PAULDING – The Board of Elections of Paulding County, Ohio, wishes to inform voters that the PRIMARY ELECTION will be held on Tuesday, May 6 to nominate and vote on the following Democratic, Republican, Green or Libertarian candidates at the following locations:
• AUGLAIZE TWP - Fire House at Ohio 637 & RD 169
• BLUE CREEK TWP – Haviland Community Center, 201 Vine St.
• BROWN EAST & OAKWOOD and BROWN WEST & MELROSE – Oakwood Fire & EMS Station, 201 N. Sixth St.
• ANTWERP VILLAGE and CARRYALL TWP – Antwerp Catholic Church Hall, 303 W. Daggett St.
• CRANE TWP & CECIL - Cecil Fire House, 301 Third St.
• EMERALD TWP - Township House at RD 133 & RD 218
• BENTON TWP and PAYNE VILLAGE and HARRISON TWP and PAYNE VILLAGE – Payne Legion Hall, 229 N. Main St.
• JACKSON TWP & BROUGHTON – Township House at RD 126 & RD 131
• PAULDING VILLAGE 1, 2 and 3 – County Extension Bldg. at Fairgrounds
• LATTY TWP & GROVER HILL – Township House, 204 E. Jackson St.
• PAULDING TWP & LATTY VILLAGE - Township House at Ohio 500 & RD 87
• WASHINGTON TWP – Township House, SR 114 & RD 177
for the purpose of choosing the following offices:
• Governor and Lieutenant Governor
• Attorney General
• Auditor of State
• Secretary of State
• Treasurer of State
• Representative to Congress (5th District)
• State Representative (82nd District)
• State Senator (1st District)
• Justice of the Supreme Court and Justice of the Supreme Court (one commencing 1/1/15 and one commencing 1/2/15)
• Judge of the Court of Appeals 3rd District (commencing 2/9/15)
• Member of State Central Committee Man & Woman (1st Senate District ~ Democratic & Republican)
• 2 Members of State Central Committee (5th Congressional District ~ Libertarian Party)
• County Commissioner
• County Auditor
and determining the following questions or issues:
• State Issue 1
• Paulding County Library - renewal.
The polls for the election will open at 6:30 a.m. and remain open until 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday, May 6.
Please VOTE and help make Paulding the county with the best voter turnout in Ohio.
Contact the Paulding County Board of Elections with any questions at 105 E. Perry St., Paulding, 419-399-8230.
The office email address is email@example.com. The office website may be located at www.electionsonthe.net.
Current office hours are Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. through Friday, May 2; Saturday; May 3 from 8 a.m.-noon.
Regular office hours begin on Monday, May 5, 8 a.m.-noon and 1-4 p.m.
To read the rest of this article please subscribe or sign in