|UWPC Community Impact Grant applications available|
|Monday, April 21, 2014 8:03 AM|
PAULDING – The United Way of Paulding County (UWPC) invites non-profit agencies serving residents in Paulding County to apply for funding.
• Must be 501c3 agencies serving residents in Paulding County
• Programs must meet an identified need in the areas of Education, Income, Health, or Essential Services
• Agencies are encouraged to develop partnerships
• Programs must have measurable outcomes
• Agencies may submit more than one application.
Application materials are available at the UWPC office located at 101 E. Perry St. in Paulding (use the South Williams entrance) or they may be sent electronically. Application requests should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed applications must be received in the office by noon Friday, May 23, 2014 and may be submitted electronically. Organizations are required to present their program(s) to the Citizen’s Review Panel in June (TBA).
Please contact executive director Sonya Herber at email@example.com or 419-399-8240 with any questions you have about the application, the funding process, or questions about potential programs.
To read the rest of this article please subscribe or sign in